標題: 35_1_
無頭像
atlantix4w9w

帖子 30
註冊 2018-6-11
用戶註冊天數 2160
發表於 2018-6-12 01:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Words are polite and polite. Then the maiden said, "I heard what the Shennong Gang said about the" boundless jade Bi ". What is that? Zuo Zimu was stunned and said, "no amount of jade? Are there any treasures and treasures in the boundless mountains? I didn't hear it. Simon sister, have you ever heard of it? " Xin Shuangqing had not answered, and the young girl snatched a way: "she has never heard of it. You don't need to play a game together and refuse to say anything,belk clothing, then don't mention it. Hum, how rare? " Zuo Zimu looked embarrassed and said, "ah, I remember. What Shen Nong said is mostly the mirror stone on the Bank of the White Dragon Peak. This stone is as smooth as a mirror, and it can see hair. Some people say it is a piece of jade. In fact, it is only a big white stone. The young girl said, "you said earlier,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, wouldn't it be good? What are you doing with the Shennong Gang? Why do they want to kill your infinite sword? Zuo Zimu, who had seen the trend of giving priority to it, had to say something about the girl, that he had to say it first,revolve clothing, that it was urgent, and as many of the guests, he could not catch the little girl to torture, and said, "please come down and tell me." The girl's feet swung and said, "let's tell you, it doesn't have to be,revolve clothing mall, but you have a real word in your words. I only believe in this 30% 40%. You can say something about it." Zuo Zimu's eyebrows were erect and his face was angry. Then he was in a state of convergence. He said, "Shennong help us to collect medicine last year. They came to steal. My younger brother, Rong Zi and several disciples, met with a reproach. They said, 'here again